Friday 4 October 2013

STILL SEARCHING

Source: We Heart It

I've yet to get matched. STILL! I think my problem was my indecisiveness and my fear of the unknown. So know I'm seeing how the Wroclaw and Krakow LC's are going. Hopefully, I get matched soon. I guess, I've learnt to really go with the flow and seize opportunities. Time passes by quickly and sometimes, that's how we lose sight of opportunities.

I've watching a travel documentary that Song Joong Ki filmed in Sydney and it's quite interesting to see a tourist/foreigner's perspective of the city I grew up in. It also makes me yearn to go travelling. One day, I wish to go to Korea as well ~ There's this scene of him sleeping at the beach... I really would like to try that one day. And to add to my list, I'd really like to buy a book from every country I visit... yet books are heavy! >.< STILL, it'd be such a nice little keepsake when I have my own personal library - I can have a little 'travel corner' of foreign or books I bought overseas. Plus, they'd probably be cheaper than in Sydney anyways. Maybe I should just ship them back hmm. Regardless, I'd have to keep a journal as well. All this travel talk makes me so excited!

Ah, Joong Ki also went to USYD to bike. It looks really beautiful on screen. Sometimes, I wonder where my life would have taken me if I had gone to USYD. You know those moments that take you back into an earlier time in your life... that is me right now. I wonder if I would've been a different person, had different experiences, made different friends... Life is magical in its own way, how we arrive to who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment